The health of your teeth and mouth can be maintained by regular check-ups at Mulberry Dental Clinic.
At your appointment, we conduct a thorough examination of your teeth, gums and surrounding tissues and we also take X-rays.
Once we can detect a dental decay or gum disease early on we can provide minimal intervention options such as sealants, preventative white fillings and fluoride therapy. By having regular dental examinations, we can help you prevent gum disease from occurring or returning if you have had it in the past.
We use advanced restorative techniques, so fillings are done with the most up-to-date adhesives and materials.
Our labs are the best in the UK, so whether we make crowns, inlays, bridges or dentures, we can guarantee that your new tooth or teeth will fit perfectly and look great.
We always ensure your comfort during dental procedures by ensuring slow and delicate injections that cause minimal discomfort.
- Oral hygiene (cleaning)
- Periodontal treatment (treatment of gum disease)
- Removal of failed teeth (extractions)
- Removal of wisdom teeth and other surgical extractions
- Root surgery
- Crowns for front and back teeth
- Veneers for badly damaged teeth
- Children’s check-ups, fillings and oral care instruction. Fluoride treatment and sealants for prevention