A step by step guide to your Smile in a Day journey
Taking approximately 90mins, we will answer all your questions and concerns as part of our detailed consultation.
Our advanced digital scans process allows us to gain a prognosis of your remaining teeth, along with your bone levels. With this information, we can tell you there and then if you are suitable.
A week or so later when you have had time to consider your options, if you decide to go ahead, we will need to validate your treatment consent.
- This is an appointment with a clinician to discuss and sign consent for your procedure and discuss any pre-treatment queries.
- If further data collection (impressions) are required, then an in-person validation will be carried out
- If no further data collection is required a telephone validation can be done.
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment instructions will be discussed, and any medication required will be prescribed.
- Payment for treatment will be taken at this appointment. We take Debit Card, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard) and BACS payments, which must be cleared at least one working day before your scheduled appointment.
- Our CAD/CAM technicians will then digitally design and manufacture the template for your day of surgery prosthetic.
It is very important to look after your prosthesis.
We expect you to visit us every few months to ensure you are maintaining your solution correctly and so that we can check your oral health, including x-rays, oral cancer screenings and soft tissue checks.
If any maintenance such as new screws or removing of staining is needed, we will do this too.